| Funding Protocol
- Must be a member of the FWA ($100 membership fee).
- Must have a completed Farm Assessment.
- Must submit a cost-estimate and project design.
- Must have completion date.
- The Board will make evaluate all requests and make funding decisions based on the following:
- Project has adequate design and realistic completion date
- Project has justifiable expenses and documented cost share
- Generally, projects under $10,000
- Projects with greatest water quality impact funded first
- Projects will be reviewed monthly and funded accordingly.
- Projects will be funded up to 80% of the total cost.
| Technical Assistance
- We can help farmers locate adequate project designs that are available on-line or through FWA partner organizations.
- We can provide cost share for low cost projects.
- We will help farmers locate funding sources for more expensive projects.
- We aid farmers with developing realistic cost estimates to implement the project. Most technical assistance is provided by an individual with farming and NRCS background.